Brief profiles of the key associates are as under:
Dr. Pramod Solanki
Founder of Performance Enablers, Dr. Pramod Solanki comes with a strong academic background (with early career at premier B – Schools like IIM, Ahmedabad and JBIMS, Mumbai) and corporate experience of over 25 years in diverse sectors like IT, Pharma, Oil & Gas – EPC Projects, Manufacturing, Finance and Consulting.
In the career spanning over 31 years, Pramod has designed and successfully instituted the following systems and practices across the HR spectrum.
- Leadership Model (i.e. success profile) for an organization
- Leadership Effectiveness Intervention – Mapping competencies against leadership model, IDP creation, Developmental inputs – action learning projects, coaching and workshops and facilitation of stakeholder reviews. The insights gained about the high – potential participants of the program are utilized to build leadership pipeline and for succession planning.
- Capability building intervention using state – of – the – art blended learning approach
- Performance – linked Employee Engagement Interventions
- PMS, including Performance – linked Pay (PLP)
- Performance – linked Recognition Programs to nurture a high performance culture
- Talent Acquisition Process, aligned with the ‘Success Profile’ for an organization
The corporate assignments have been with Tata Consultancy Services, Sun Pharma, L & T Hydrocarbon in India and, with Churchgate Group in Nigeria where he headed the Corporate HR function. He headed the Learning & Organization Developments function at Sun Pharma and at L & T Hydrocarbon.
Since June 2016, he runs his own consulting firm called Performance Enablers, offering services across the HR spectrum, with focus on Executive Coaching, Leadership Effectiveness and Employee Engagement interventions.
Pramod holds Masters and Doctoral degrees in Industrial and Organizational Psychology and is an Executive Coach (PCC) certified by International Coach Federation (ICF), USA.
He has designed and hosted HR Conferences and has been a moderator and a speaker at no. of conferences / panel discussions. He writes on variety of HR issues. A passionate trainer – facilitator, Pramod has strong convictions about HR’s role in transforming businesses.
Jaya Luthra – Senior Consultant
Attracting talent, managing and retaining them is one of the key need and focus areas for most upward looking organizations today. As a part of HR process, right hiring, appropriately timed training, development, and education of employees, provides big payoffs for the employer by way of increased productivity, knowledge, loyalty, and contribution of the employee. Jaya Luthra’s experience helps organizations realize this potential.
With an experience of 12 years in varied fields of Human Resources, Jaya has contributed in the areas of recruitment, talent management, training, facilitating soft skill / behavioural workshops, analysing gaps in various human processes and implementing human resource interventions at Pyraamid, Dale Carnegie Training and Pidilite Industries Ltd respectively.
With a Masters Degree in Psychology and Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources, Jaya is endorsed in various programs of Dale Carnegie and certified in Managing the training function, Assessment Centre Approach for Competency mapping, Interpersonal Skills Training by XLRI J. Jaya is also a certified PAPI- 3 assessor.
Jaya is one of the associates of Performamce Enablers, an HR consulting firm established and run by Dr. Pramod Solanki.
She also runs her own consulting outfit called KEN MENTORS- a name originated from the words KEN and MENTORS, meaning providing support and defining HR philosophies and processes from a different or new lens and perspectives. Service offerings of KEN MENTORS include Campus – Corporate, Learning & Development, HR Interventions & Skill India Initiative.